Sacramental preparation is the primary responsibility of your local parish, however with the support of the Diocese of St. Catharines, we are providing a sacramental preparation program through our Virtual Chapel.
Our recommended program for First Reconciliation & First Communion is an adaptation of the Dynamic Catholic "Blessed" Sacramental Preparation Program. Each session is comprised of 7 short videos and a journal response. A printable PDF for journaling at home can be downloaded here.
- So Much to Look Forward To VIEW
- The Will of God and Happiness VIEW
- The Prayer Process VIEW
- The Power of Great Habits VIEW
- From the Bible: Jesus Went to a Quiet Place VIEW
- Be Grateful VIEW
- Closing Prayer VIEW
Dear Jesus, I feel so blessed to receive
my First Reconciliation because . . .
- This Is a Special Day VIEW
- You’re Growing Up >VIEW
- Preparation Matters >VIEW
- The Eucharist Empowers Us to Do Great Things >VIEW
- From the Bible: The Visitation >VIEW
- Your First but Not Your Last >VIEW
- Closing Prayer >VIEWJournal Reflection
Dear Jesus, I hope receiving you in the Eucharist inspires me to . . .